L'oiseau rebelle

Love is a rebellious bird that cannot be tamed

What am I getting myself into? Friday, December 09, 2005

Conversation snippet from today. A, a fellow undergrad and I were talking a bit about grad school applications, B is a grad student in my class.

A: I'm mailing off my application to University X today, so I can send by priority mail and it'll still reach them on time.

B: You're applying to X?

A: Yeah.

B: I heard they aren't very supportive of their grad students.

A: I did hear about that, but I think I'm motivated enough to survive there.

B: I mean, they really aren't supportive of their grad students. And it's not just about getting lost in the crowd. For example, their grad students aren't supplied with chalk. Over here, we get supplied with pens and paper. Which is considered above average.


L'oiseau rebelle 4:03 PM Permalink | |



PROFILE
Name:
Location: United States






NOT TOO LONG AGO

Weblog Commenting and 

Trackback by HaloScan.com


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com